MY HOLIDAY!

MY HOLIDAY 


    So on this holiday, I went to many places with my fam and my friends. The first place that I came with my friend is visit several cafes in Bandung, my favorite cafe in Bandung its Orofi cafe by the valley! the city view its very beautiful and this cafe is almost the interiornya is white, about the price its  little bit pricey/expensive but worth it. Besides visited cafes, me and my friend went to TSB too with his fam!
    then I went to Jakarta with my family to visited my house which hasnt occupied for a long time, in 3 days we only cleaned up the house bcs very dirty. In day 4, my fam is went to Ikea, and AEON for a long day and I bought so many things! hehehe. In day 5 I went to my sister-in-law's house, she has a baby and her name is Kamila! She is my niece from my brother.
    on 31st Desember me and my  friends went to Lembang to celebrate new year eve! in there we play so many games, and in the mid of night we turn on the campfire, and we slept in 02.00am! hehehe. 
    yaaa...in 1st - 6 january just back to reality, like only stay at home and help my mother to cleaned up a house and take a care of my rabbit.

soooooo thats all my activities while holiday, i hope you guys enjoy my boring story, thank you!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Historical Event

Film review "Niko weg"

DEBATE