All about me🐰

hallo everyone, my name is Sami Aliyah Pramuswari but my friends also called me Sisi. I'm an extrovert person in the introvert environment. I born at Bandung January 11th 2004 and i'm 15th years old right now. I have 5 siblings which are 3 brothers and 2 sisters, and i live in tongkeng dalam street.

When i was child, i want to be a singer because i love katy perry, she can sing perfectly and her voice its so unique. But when i was 13th years old i changed my dream to become a fashion design because of Jennahara, why i choose her? couse her design its different than other, she have a minimalis design and not to much look. And also the main colours its black and white which is my favorite colours. And her design its so fancy and so very suitable for teenagers.

My hobbys is drawing, listening music, and watching video. when bored is come i like do my hobbys until i forget time hahaha

I love animals soooooo muchhhhh! the one of my favorite pet is rabbit🐇. i have 10 rabbits in my house but I can't take care of all them, so my mom gave it to her friends and only 4 left at my home. And my 2 rabbits aged 1 year and 2 others aged 3 months

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Historical Event

Film review "Niko weg"

DEBATE