Congratulation and Compliment







Hauri: Is that Sisi?
Hauri: Hey Sisi!
Sisi: Hey Hauri!
Hauri: What are you doing?
Sisi: I'm just playing my phone
Hauri: Hwh.. Btw Sisi you joined the oprec (open recruitment) last week, right?
Sisi: Of course
Hauri: So what did you enroll?
Sisi: JMD!
Hauri: what is JMD?
Sisi: Jamadagni!! Don't you know it?
Hauri: Hmm.. No
Sisi: So Jamadagni is a group that exploring nature. We do activities like hiking, rock climbing, rafting and you know stuff like that
Hauri: What?! You join a tough extracurricular like that? Wow.. Plus you're a girl!
Sisi: So?
Hauri: so why do you want to join that extracurricular?
Sisi: Because I love nature! Nature just made me more relaxe in doing everything you know
Hauri: And what about the test? Is there any test in it?
Sisi: Of course there is. And if we can complete test, we got scarf and jaket like I ware!
Hauri: What? That means you're already became the member of jamadagni right now?!
Sisi: Yes!
Hauri: Wow congratulations Sisi! You deserve it! I really appreciate your bravery!
Sisi : Thank you (salam)
Sisi: Btw what do you bring Hauri?
Hauri: Owh this is a task that I have to give to Ms.Winwin! Omg I forgot! I have to go to Ms.Winwin! Bye Sisi bye!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Historical Event

Film review "Niko weg"

DEBATE